Rebecca from Bibo Photography offers professional wedding photography services in Melbourne, Ballarat and regional areas in Victoria.
Wedding photography is all about the moments. The moment you walk down the aisle in your wedding gown. The moment he sees your face as your enter the wedding ceremony. The moment that your guests snap your image as you are pronounced 'husband and wife.' These moments need to be trusted to a creative and experienced wedding photographer.
Rebecca is a professional and experienced wedding photographer who offers:
- a professional and relaxed approach to your wedding day
- a natural and candid photography style
- beautiful wedding albums to highlight your wedding day story
- photography packages that can be altered to suit your wedding photography needs
If this is what you have been thinking about for your wedding day, please take the time to view the wedding photography portfolio.
Photography packages offer a range of large photographic prints, digital negatives on usb drives (printable photo files) and albums.
The Bibo photography team photograph weddings mainly in Ballarat and many areas of Melbourne. A large number of weddings are also photographed in regional Victoria, as being a 'country girl' at heart, Rebecca loves travelling to new areas of Victoria.
Please contact us to discuss photography availability, packages and your wedding dreams further.
- We do travel. These areas include all metropolitan Melbourne – from the Yarra Valley region, the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, to the inner city areas of Melbourne. We are based in both Melbourne and Ballarat and photograph in areas including Creswick, Bacchus Marsh, Daylesford and Melton. We are willing to travel to regional Victorian areas including Bendigo, Horsham, Shepparton, Stawell, Geelong, Warnnambool, Yea and Alexandra.